Billy Elliot (Regent Theatre)
- 25th Mar ~ Wednesday Matinee (Dress, Row H)
- 8th April ~ Wednesday Matinee (Stalls, Row P)
- 27th May ~ Wednesday Matinee (Stalls, Row F)
$135.00pp (early bird special - book and pay before August 1st)
- 5th April ~ Sunday Evening, 6.30pm (Stalls, Row L)
- Local Pickup & Return in Luxury Bus
- Entry Ticket to the Regent Theatre
- Delicious Packed Lunch (not included in Sunday show)
- Drinks and Snacks for the show
- Escorted by Tour Local
What the People are Saying...
Featuring music by the legendary Elton John, Billy Elliot the Musical is an extraordinary theatrical experience that has captivated audiences around the world. Seen by over 12 million people worldwide and acclaimed by audiences and critics alike, Billy Elliot is the recipient of over 85 awards internationally.
Following its spectacular first tour in Australia, the 10th Anniversary Tour of Billy Elliot arrives in Sydney this October for a strictly limited 10 week season. Billy is directed by the award-winning Stephen Daldry, with book and lyrics by Lee Hall and choreography by Peter Darling.
Set in a northern town during the miners’ strike of 1984/5, the show follows Billy’s journey from boxing ring to ballet class where he discovers a passion for dance that unites his family, inspires his community and changes his life forever.